Promote with us.
Join NDC and make positive, meaningful changes!
Find out more about NDC, its mission and its team here. NDC is a fast-paced environment where we work together to meet time-sensitive milestones. Our approach to work is highly collaborative and we rely on our colleagues for support and feedback. The work may be demanding, but it is extremely rewarding. As an inclusive workplace, we believe our individual differences make our work stronger and relevant to our diverse stakeholders.
Our available positions are listed below. We also welcome resumes for future opportunities. To share your resume or inquire about an open position, email email@example.com. Come join us and work with a talented and motivated team!
Note: applications for the positions below will be reviewed in early January.
- The purpose of this position is to provide acting support to a range of video content. We seek actors of all genders with a personality. The actor will work with NDC’s Media Coordinator and Senior Videographer to provide American Sign Language narration of written content on camera. A successful actor will have a strong ability to take direction, a collaborative spirit, and be able to process the information that they will communicate efficiently on camera. This position is contract-based, with filming dates occurring from time to time, requires fluency in American Sign Language, and must be local to Austin, TX. Click here to apply!
*All open positions show a end date of December 31 of the current calendar year, due to funding schedules. However, positions are expected to renew through December 31, 2021.
Internship opportunities are also available in Austin, Texas, at the University of Texas at Austin campus. Our staff have expertise in research, writing, program management, media development, marketing, event planning, interpreting, and more! Whatever your goals, you will likely find mentors at NDC.
NDC interns can gain useful experience in:
- Event planning and design
- Preparing for meetings and greeting visitors
- Online research
- Data entry and management
- Graphic design
- Media development
- General office duties like scanning, copying, and organization
Who should apply? People who....
- Communicate well and get along with others
- Enjoy learning and are willing to ask questions
- Can think ahead and solve problems
- Take pride in doing careful, high-quality work
- Can commit to a set schedule of 8-12 hours a week for a semester
If you are interested, please send a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.