Promote with us.
We are a small team that makes a big impact.
- 750,000+ people visited our website
- Our resources were downloaded 230,000+ times
- We provided individualized support to 2,000+ people
- Our online professional development courses have 17,000+ enrollments
- 5,000+ people played Deafverse, the world’s first ASL-accessible educational game
- More than 130 state leaders worked with us to change systems in their state
- 700+ community members participated in community conversations across the nation
- Countless colleges and universities improved their services for deaf students with our help
Learn more about NDC here.
Want to help us make an even bigger impact?
Here’s what you will learn about our team.
- People first, always. The people we serve, and the people on our team, matter.
- Community relationships and input drive our priorities.
- We make time for team building and collaborative decision making.
- Each person on the team is a valuable contributor to multiple projects.
- While we take initiative and work autonomously, we also rely on team support.
- We hold ourselves accountable for our work, our personal growth, and contributions to the team.
- Our team is committed to the ongoing work of dismantling systemic racism and oppression.
You also may want to know:
- Working with NDC means you are an employee with the University of Texas at Austin - and get all the perks of working at UT! Check out UT benefits and flexible work arrangements.
- Full time staff work 40 hour weeks between the hours of 8-5, with flexibility for your time zone and other commitments.
- Most positions are 100% remote, with the possibility of traveling to and/or working in the Austin office.
- Salary ranges for each position are available in the job post on the UT website.
- Contracts renew annually on December 31st.
- The job application process takes time - thank you in advance for your patience.
Our available positions are listed below. We also welcome resumes for future opportunities. To share your resume or inquire about an open position, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Join us at #TeamNDC!
Digital Content Manager: The purpose of this position is to manage, refine, and expand NDC’s overall digital presence. The responsibilities include managing content updates, copywriting, analyzing and identifying gaps in website content, optimizing pages for improved search results, building links, knowledge management, and supervising content creation. NDC digital assets include resources, website copy, event announcements, images, newsfeed content, videos, newsletters, and interactive web-based tools.
The Digital Content Manager will manage all digital content updates while ensuring NDC’s overall digital presence is current, accurate, and accessible; possesses a brand consistency; and is in a state of continuous improvement for the user experience. The manager will be expected to write or revise copy for NDC’s digital presence (website copy, marketing emails, and newsfeed posts) that is optimized for digital engagement and SEO. Familiarity with Wordpress and website analytics is expected.
In this role, you should be passionate about technology and digital communications. This position requires strong organization, communication, and time management skills. Must be detail-oriented and able to work independently.
This is a 40h/week, full time position with the University of Texas, with all the benefits commensurate with the position. This will primarily be a remote position, with the possibility of occasional travel to, or periodic work in, the central Austin office.
NDC has paid internships and research assistantships available - learn more here!