Promote with us.
We are a small team that makes a big impact.
- 750,000+ people visited our website
- Our resources were downloaded 230,000+ times
- We provided individualized support to 2,000+ people
- Our online professional development courses have 17,000+ enrollments
- 5,000+ people played Deafverse, the world’s first ASL-accessible educational game
- More than 130 state leaders worked with us to change systems in their state
- 700+ community members participated in community conversations across the nation
- Countless colleges and universities improved their services for deaf students with our help
Learn more about NDC here.
Want to help us make an even bigger impact?
Here’s what you will learn about our team.
- People first, always. The people we serve, and the people on our team, matter.
- Community relationships and input drive our priorities.
- We make time for team building and collaborative decision making.
- Each person on the team is a valuable contributor to multiple projects.
- While we take initiative and work autonomously, we also rely on team support.
- We hold ourselves accountable for our work, our personal growth, and contributions to the team.
- Our team is committed to the ongoing work of dismantling systemic racism and oppression.
You also may want to know:
- Working with NDC means you are an employee with the University of Texas at Austin - and get all the perks of working at UT! Check out UT benefits and flexible work arrangements.
- Full time staff work 40 hour weeks between the hours of 8-5, with flexibility for your time zone and other commitments.
- Most positions are 100% remote, with the possibility of traveling to and/or working in the Austin office.
- Salary ranges for each position are available in the job post on the UT website.
- Contracts renew annually on December 31st.
- The job application process takes time - thank you in advance for your patience.
Our available positions are listed below. We also welcome resumes for future opportunities. To share your resume or inquire about an open position, email email@example.com.
Join us at #TeamNDC!
NDC Intern: Internship opportunities are also available remotely. Our staff have expertise in research, writing, program management, media development, marketing, event planning, interpreting, and more! Whatever your goals, you will likely find mentors at NDC. NDC interns can gain useful experience in: event planning and design, preparing for meetings and greeting visitors, online research, data entry and management, graphic design, media development and general office duties like scanning, copying, and organization.
If you communicate well and get along with others, enjoy learning and are willing to ask questions, can think ahead and solve problems, take pride in doing careful, high-quality work and can commit to a set schedule of 8-12 hours per week for a semester, this position is for you!
If you're interested, please send a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.